5 Common Mistakes When Applying for US Citizenship (Video)
Making a mistake on your immigration application can cost you money and time, and result in your application being denied permanently or temporarily. Here are five common blunders to avoid making on your citizenship documents.
- Filing When You Are Not Qualified to Be Granted Citizenship
- Not Preparing for Your Interview
- Failing to Read the Questions Carefully
- Not Reviewing the Answers to Your N-400 Application Before Submission
- Waiting Until the Interview to Find Out the Consequences of Sticky Issues
Take No Chances and Meet with an Attorney
You should meet with an experienced immigration attorney to help and representative you in the naturalization application. We can help you if you’ve already filed and want an attorney to accompany you to your interview. Please contact the Chicago immigration attorneys at Godoy Law Office at 855-554-6369.