TOP 5 Reasons You Should Become a U.S. Citizen NOW!
In these uncertain immigration times, one thing is for certain – naturalizing to become a U.S. citizen is the best way to avoid unnecessary hassles and separations.
- Avoid Deportation — A green card holder has permanent resident status, however he or she can still be deported for other reasons – a citizen may not be deported.
- Ease of travel – Freely move in and out of the United States.
- Voting Rights – You can have a voice in state and national elections to help shape the direction of the future.
- Separation from family – Again a green card can afford you certain protection, however in these uncertain times there have been stories of families being separated or avoiding travel because of concerns.
- Run for public office – U.S. citizens can run for public office and work to change policies and represent the public.
Why Become A U.S. Citizen?
Along with the above, there are many other reasons to become a U.S. citizen such as: being able to petition family members, citizenship for your children, grants and scholarships, government benefits, and the ability to hold a federal job.
If you are interested in becoming a U.S. citizen contact us today.
*The details provided in the blog and the website is for general information and awareness only, and should be treated in that light alone. The information should not be treated as professional advice and should not be considered as a substitute for legal consultation. Since the law changes with time and at regular intervals, we recommend you get the help of an attorney before and during any legal proceeding. Please use the information shared in this website at your own risk. We cannot be held responsible for any director indirect consequence that may result from following the information in this website. Any information or contact through this website does not create an attorney client relationship.