We serve immigration clients nationwide. Contact Us to schedule a consultation with one of our lawyers today.

What Is USCIS myProgress?

myProgress is an online tool from U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)that allows you to track the progress of your immigration case online. It is available to applicants who have filed certain types of immigration forms. Form I-765 (Application for Employment Authorization), Form I-131 (Application for Travel Document), Form N-400 (Application for Naturalization), and Form I-90 (Application to Replace Permanent Resident Card).

To use myProgress, you will need to create an account on the USCIS website. Once you have created an account, you can log in and view the status of your case. The myProgress tool will show you the following information about your case:

  • The date your case was received by USCIS
  • The date your biometrics appointment was scheduled (if required)
  • The date your case was approved or denied

The myProgress tool also provides you with an estimated wait time for your case to be processed. This estimate is based on the current processing times for your type of case. However, it is important to note that these estimates are just that – estimates. The actual processing time for your case may vary.

If you have any questions about your case, you can contact USCIS customer service. However, the myProgress tool is a great way to track the progress of your case and to get an estimate of the processing time.

Here are some of the benefits of using USCIS myProgress:

  • You can track the progress of your case online.
  • You can get an estimated wait time for your case to be processed.
  • You can contact USCIS customer service if you have any questions.

What Immigration Forms Are Available In myProgress?

In an effort to improve the customer experience, USCIS has added Forms I-765 and I-131 to the list of forms available to view myProgress. The forms currently available to review through myProgress are:

  • Form I-765 (Application for Employment Authorization)
  • Form I-131 (Application for Travel Document)
  • Form N-400 (Application for Naturalization)
  • Form I-90 (Application to Replace Permanent Resident Card)
  • Form I-130 (Petition for Alien Relative)

Do You Have Questions About Your Immigration Status?

Immigration laws are complex and can be confusing. Even a simple mistake can lead to delays or denials in your case. If you have any questions about your immigration status, it is important to speak with an immigration lawyer.

An immigration lawyer can help you understand your rights and options and to develop a plan to protect your immigration status. They can also help you to file the necessary paperwork and to attend any hearings or interviews.

Do not wait until it is too late. Contact the experienced immigration lawyers at Godoy Law Office today. Call us at 630-912-0322 or contact us online to schedule a consultation.

Lead Counsel Rated
Illinois State Bar Association
American Immigration Lawyers Association