Do You Live In A Mixed-Status Household: Free Guide

Mario A. Godoy
Do You Live In A Mixed-Status Household: Free Guide

How would you feel if one or both of your parents were facing the threat of deportation? Or your spouse? What about a sibling? What type of fear would exist in your household? Unfortunately, that is a reality for millions of families in the United States. An estimated 10.6 million U.S. citizens live with undocumented immigrants. Millions of people deal with the threat of being separated daily. If you live in a mixed-status household, you and your family have several legal options.

FAQs About Mixed-Status Households

Do you live in a mixed-status household?

Are you living in the United States without legal status?

Have you been told you need to leave the country to obtain legal status?

You need work authorization, identification and a Social Security number to thrive in the United States.

Download Our Free Guide Today: Do You Live In A Mixed Status Household?

Do You Live In A Mixed Status Household

Call us when you’re ready to hire an immigration attorney. The experienced immigration lawyers at Godoy Law Office offer assistance in immigration matters, including citizenship, business and family-based visas, green cards and deportation defense. To talk to an immigration lawyer, please contact our office at 630-912-0322.

AREAS WE SERVE: Godoy Law Office Immigration Lawyers serves the entire Chicago, Illinois area, including DuPage, Cook, Kane, Will and Lake Counties

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Receive updates on immigration law changes that can affect you