International Migrants Day: Sunday December 18
International Migrants Day is Sunday, December 18 2022, designated to raise global awareness about the challenges and difficulties of international immigration. On 18 December 1990, the United Nations General Assembly adopted a resolution on the International Convention on the Protection of the Rights of All Migrant Workers and Members of Their Families. As an immigration law firm founded by immigrant Mario Godoy, Esq., nothing is more important to the team at Godoy Law Offices than helping our clients achieve their American Dream.
National Immigrants Day
#DidYouKnow the United States celebrates National Immigrants Day on October 28? Here is a timeline of National Immigrants Day from NationalToday.com
What’s Your American Dream?
To ensure that every step of your immigration journey has the best opportunity for a successful outcome, a skilled immigration attorney can put their experience to work for you and review your circumstances to help you make the decisions to help you succeed.
- Our immigration attorneys offer assistance in family and employment-based immigration to a range of people, including spouses, same-sex couples, fiancés, parents and children.
- We assist foreign temporary workers and employers who want to hire international employees.
- We can also advise immigrants looking to secure status as permanent residents through the process of applying for a green card or citizenship.
- Godoy Law Office provides assistance with inadmissibility, deportation and other problems and delays with immigration.
- Our attorneys are experienced in both immigration and criminal defense cases and can assist immigrants charged with a crime.
We can help. To learn more, call today at 630-912-0322.
AREAS WE SERVE: Godoy Law Office Immigration Lawyers serves the entire Chicago, Illinois area including DuPage, Cook, Kane, Will and Lake Counties